Numerous academic and merit based scholarships are available to our undergraduate students. Scholarships do not have to be repaid, awards are for full-time students who continue to excel academically and/or artistically.
- To be considered for UNC scholarships or financial aid, students must be accepted to UNC and complete both the FAFSA, and a Universal Scholarship form. All forms are available at the UNC Admissions Office or the UNC Office of Financial AId
- Colorado Resident Undergraduate Students must apply (once) for the College Opportunity Fund - apply on the COF Website.
- Once the FAFSA, and Universal Scholarship form have been completed, students are encouraged to apply for scholarships within the School of Art & Design.
CLICK HERE for the School of Art & Design Scholarship application (PDF)
SChool of Art & Design Scholarship Qualifications:
- Incoming freshmen will be evaluated on the strength of their application portfolio. To qualify students must be enrolled full time (12 credit hours) and declare an art major. Students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Returning art majors will be evaluated on the strength of their scholarship application materials. To qualify, students must maintain a cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 and be enrolled full time (12 credit hours)
- Materials are DUE no later than March 1st
- CLICK HERE for the School of Art & Design Scholarship application (PDF)
Scholarships are granted for one year. Students MUST reapply annually.
All scholarship application materials must be retrieved from the Art & Design Office by the end of spring semester or they will be discarded.
For information contact Mark Fetkewicz: email@example.com