Numerous academic and merit based scholarships are available for art & design undergraduate students. Scholarships do not have to be repaid; awards are granted to eligible students who excel academically and/or artistically.
- To be considered for UNC scholarships or financial aid, students must be accepted to UNC and considered full-time (12 credits).
- All students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and complete a UNC Universal Scholarship form. Additional copies are available at the UNC Admissions Office or the UNC Office of Financial AId
- Colorado Resident Undergraduate Students must apply (once) for the College Opportunity Fund - apply on the COF Website.
- Once the FAFSA and Universal Scholarship form have been completed, students are encouraged to apply for academic and merit-based scholarships within the School of Art & Design.
- CLICK HERE for the School of Art & Design Scholarship application(PDF)
School of Art & Design Scholarship Qualifications:
- To be eligible for School of Art & Design scholarships, undergraduate students must declare an art major and be enrolled full time (12 credit hours).
- All applicants (incoming and established art majors) will be evaluated on the strength of submitted application materials.
- Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA requirement.
- Application materials are DUE no later than March 2.
- CLICK HERE for the School of Art & Design Scholarship application (PDF)
Students are encouraged to apply for scholarships annually.
For information contact Mark Fetkewicz: email@example.com